DATE: Saturday, September 29, 2018, 10am - 2pm
LOCATION: Plum Home + Design, 12021 102 Ave, Edmonton, AB (upstairs)
Erin has worked with various notable companies to create their brand and grow their online presence. Erin and her content work have been featured in various digital and print publications such as The Everygirl, Lauren Conrad, CTV, BC Living, Jillian Harris and The Vancouver Sun.
Perfect for the beginner and to step up your Instagram game, this intimate and casual round-table style class (capped at only 8 people!) will cover the basics of photography including camera settings, lighting, tips and tricks to getting the shot, photo apps and editing along with plenty of one-on-one time for questions with Erin.
What we'll cover:
- How to use your DSLR camera (shutter speed, aperture, ISO, focus settings)
- How to work in different types of lighting (from bright daylight to low light)
- Getting that blurry background while keeping your subject sharp and in-focus
- Flat-lay shooting
- Lifestyle product photography
- Lighting tips and tricks
- White balance and focus techniques
- Hardware overview including camera, lens and accessories
- Photo editing apps including how to edit your images
Whether you're a blogger, small business, or mom wanting to take better pictures of your children (or all three, you go-getter!), this beginner workshop will get you armed with everything you need to feel comfortable with your camera. Over the course of this four-hour class (which will be extended to five hours should we need more time!), you will improve your photography skills and will feel enlightened and empowered to take it your personal or business brand to the next level!
NOTE: DSLR camera and lens required for this workshop. Please become familiar with how to access your settings such as shutter speed, aperture and ISO before the workshop. Don't forget to charge your battery!
I can't wait to meet you!